They're nice and comfy. And they're green!
- shortened the pants above the crotch another half inch, bringing the total adjustment to one inch front and back--so 2 inches total from the crotch length.
- repeated the 5/8 inch shave off the back insem from crotch to knee
- I widened the pants legs. Don't ask me how. First I added too much, then I whittled away until they looked right.
- since they were too big the first time, I made a 14 instead of a 16, still with the one inch removed from top to bottom on the back.
- I took off the extra I added at the waist for the muslin and instead didn't sew the darts in the back.
- I used happy green corduroy.
If they work out well, I'm going to pose that way too. Not!!