Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Accomplishments

I am by nature a goal-setting, list-making, happy crosser-offer. I had set myself a few goals for last year and folowed through with some, but not all. Lets just talk about what I did do: 

  • I did make pants and learned a tremendous amount about pants fitting. I still prefer skirts though!
  • I made some dresses. Oddly, I still prefer skirts though! 
  • I did make a real warm winter coat and have another in the works.
  • I used my homemade app to keep my pattern and fabric stash inventoried and organized. This has been amazingly helpful!!!
I was somewhat surprised to see that I actually made less things this year: 57 , down from 83 in 2011, including: 4 pants, 21 tops, 4 purses, 1 blimp2 coats, 3 dresses, 3 vests, 3 jackets, 1 robe, 2 nightgowns, 2 panties, 8 skirts, 2 shorts and 1 cape.

I also had 8 complete flops!



2 comments:

  1. A lot of sewing and beautiful work as well. 2013 was a good year for you, may 2014 be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. May you have a great new year too!

    ReplyDelete