I wanted to work on my new coat, but my computer situation is too unstable to finish working on the pattern. I decided to make some long sleeve t-shirts.
|I used a 1 inch wide binding on the neckline|
then whip stitched it with embroidery floss to create
this rope like effect.
I used the same pattern for this tunic. I lenghtened it a bit and added a cowl. this one also has the dart in it. I made the same adjustments for both: shortened it 1" both above and below the bust, raised the armhole a half inch, did a half inch slope shoulder adjustment and lowered the neckline 2 inches.
I have cut 2 more from very similar fabric, one with the dart and one with my faux FBA for knits adjustment so I can compare them side by side.
|The front is wedge shaped and the flounce wraps|
around from the back to the sides.
Keep your sewing machines warm!!