Wednesday, October 23, 2013

That fabric is hurting my eyes!


Its been a bit since my last post, but I have not been idle. I've been working on a project challenge for
a sewing group I belong to. This is the fabric I chose. When I first brought it home and hung it on Annie, it snarled at me every time I walked past it! I have since tamed it into submission.

I also made this:

Not the greatest example of sewing skill ever, huh? Probably the least challenging thing I've ever made! Its the Samui Suite pattern by Stitch in Time. You're thinking "She needed a pattern for that?!--It's a circle with a hole in the middle!"  Cut me some slack, I have a cast on my foot. I've had to learn to sew with my left foot. 

I'll let you see what I did with the fabric up top tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment