This is the original. It had a tie on it which I left off. The sleeves were a bit big so I made them a bit tighter. Look close and you can also see how pilly the fabric is.
I know its a bit hard to see, but it has princess seams in front and princess darts in back. The front drape is a bit off on the pattern-- it needs a wedge taken out to shorten the front/neck edge. Other than that its a pretty good copy.
Since this is just a muslin, I made it out of some frighteningly combustible plastic knit with a horizontal ridges in it. It is black though so it does go with almost everything I own:
including, yes, yet another Santa Monica tee.