Here they are:
I used this pattern:
I did have to make a few prototypes. Although I used the pattern without any changes, I changed the construction order and used different types of elastic. I found lingerie elastic with the picot edge looked and felt bad. Maybe it was different in '82 when this pattern was printed. I used clear elastic on the leg openings and regular 1" wide elastic at the waist. I sewed the leg elastic in flat then flipped it to the inside and zig zagged it down after the side seams were serged together. I also used the serger to attach the waist elastic. I found that you should make the panty with negative ease, but only make the elastic about an inch smaller than the garment measurements.
They're a great project when you have only a little time and energy as they only take about 40 minutes and require no standing up or pressing. I think I'll cut out a few more.