Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Katherine returns from the grave (er, couch)!

I have been feeling much better lately and sewing fairly regularly. But I thought I'd better do a little catch up and show you the things I managed to complete this summer when I wasn't feeling to well.

Two more Santa Monica tees.



 I just love this pattern.



Two more of my T'n't knit skirts. 

These are both scuba knits.
Just for today, I'll call this one the Ghost skirt

My IRL friend Cynthia asked what pattern the skirt is :
Its interesting that there is only one pattern piece. The front and the back are exactly the same. Apparently my front and back are too, because I  wear these skirt in either direction.
Lucky my top half isn't' like that!!

It's scary how many times I've used this pattern.
Even scarier is how neat that drawer is!

I made my husband a shirt.

 This is an Islander shirt pattern. 
And a hat to match. This picture looks a little Washington Irving doesn't it?

The Afghan

Finally, I made this afghan for the sewing room Futon. All those crosses should keep Dracula and other Devilish things out of the sewing room. If only I had finished it before I started that Style arc Violet Jacket!

1 comment:

  1. That's quite a an array of finished projects for someone who wasn't feeling her best! Love those tops!

    ReplyDelete