Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Double Trouble

Just when I had really learned to love my old camera I had to replace it. I'm not sure how I feel about the new one yet. Oh, and thanks, camera manufacturer, for not giving me a printed manual. If  I ever happen to see Bigfoot and have any questions, I'll be sure to consult the pdf file on the CD. Again, Thanks!

I made another of my new favorite tops. I bought this fabric 12 or 15 years ago and made a dress out of it. The dress had been way too big for me for years. Normally I would have just thrown it away, but this was really beautiful fabric. Its a medium weight crepe from Haberman fabric. Then, after all that time hanging on to that dress, as I was serging the side seams..well...guess what? In and instant I had put a two inch slice into both the front and back armholes!! But I didn't come that far to give up, so I patched it up and I'm pretty sure the civilian non-sewing public would never notice it!



1 comment: